The Rutgers School of Business – Camden Professional Master of Science in Taxation program – with convenience and completion in mind: no class sessions during corporate tax seasons and a proven cohort-based program boasting 90%+ completion rates. The PMST program is designed for working professionals who are seeking career advancement, enrichment and specialization in the field of taxation. The 16-month cohort-based program provides students with the necessary theoretical foundation as well as the technical expertise required for professional tax practice.
The start of the 2017 PMST cohort has been postponed. Further details TBA.
- 16-month accelerated degree program
- No classes during corporate tax season
- Convenient class schedule
- World-class Rutgers faculty
- Curriculum fulfills 150 semester hours requirement for the CPA license
- Immediate application for the workplace
- Cohort based classes
Download a PMST Brochure here.