The Rutgers School of Business – Camden Professional Master of Science in Taxation program – with convenience and completion in mind: no class sessions during corporate tax seasons and a proven cohort-based program boasting 90%+ completion rates. The PMST program is designed for working professionals who are seeking career advancement, enrichment and specialization in the field of taxation. The 16-month cohort-based program provides students with the necessary theoretical foundation as well as the technical expertise required for professional tax practice.
New cohort forming May 2017
- 16-month accelerated degree program
- No classes during corporate tax season
- Convenient class schedule
- World-class Rutgers faculty
- Curriculum fulfills 150 semester hours requirement for the CPA license
- Immediate application for the workplace
- Cohort based classes
Download a PMST Brochure here.